Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In the beginning....

Well this is my first blog, so I suppose it should be some kind of introduction, but I never was one to follow the rules. Just for the sake of the one person reading this (me) I will explain exactly why I am writing this blog. I have always been a curious person, but I have never had the courage to ask the questions that plague me. So I will ask them, and try to figure out some kind of answer here, on this blog. Perhaps God will reveal his purpose for me with this blog, I don't know. But I've been told that writing down your thoughts is healthy, so that is what I will do.

Thoughts for today:
  • What should I do with my life?

I'm afraid not knowing what I will do, I don't want to become one of those people who spends their life waiting for it to start. So many people do that and then, looking back, they wonder "What if?" I want to please those around me, probably to an unsafe extent, but I can't help it. I think I was born to make other people happy, that's what I'm good at. I am always happy, so I feel the need to spread that happiness. That is what I want to do with my life: change the life of someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mollie,

Did you even think about the fact that YOU make God happy?
He says that he looks on you with great pleasure.
Isnt that amazing that even after we sin...God says he forgives us and looks at us like we never sinned... AND ...he thinks we and YOU ...are awesome.
Isnt that great news?

Millie